I am a terrible food blogger.
I have not blogged once since my trip to Boston last weekend. And now, here I am, returned from another trip to Boston (well, Nantucket)…with zero plans to cook even one thing this week..or this weekend, when Husband and I travel to New York. (How is it possible to have SO MUCH insanity in five short days!? Answer: Work. And also it must be wedding season.)
If I could be fired from my own blog, I would be.
Don’t worry, though – there’s no shortage of food in my life. Just a shortage of food I’ve prepared for myself.
On an unrelated note, here are 5 things I learned this weekend, when we celebrated my friend Emily’s bachelorette.
- The Skittles in the purple bag: not a bad flavor in the bunch!
- There are grown men who un-ironically sport lime green pants with pink lobsters and a coral belt.
- Get thee to Cisco Brewery. Now. Between the dogs running about, the beer, the bluegrass – it’s just an awesome time.
- Barre class is the worst.
- My high school friends are the best.